Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How to grow taller. Is it possible to grow taller as an adult?

A couple years after I stopped growing, I started to get real down on myself. I am not too short by any means and am thankful that I made it to 5'8''. However, I had always been disillusioned by magazines, sports players, models, etc. For some time I wanted to be a model but I read everywhere that most male models are 6 foot+.

I looked everywhere for solutions to gain a couple inches in height but had no luck finding solutions that didn't require painful surgery or something short of a miracle. Luckily I found this Doctor who specializes in height deficiencies. Dr. Dawrin Smith wrote a real great guide that covers methods on how to grow taller...some easier than others, some cheaper than others.

So is it possible to grow taller?

I must admit, I was quite skeptical at first. However, I was pretty desperate so I bought it anyway. After reading through the guide, I must say that he provided a lot of valuable information for anyone looking to gain inches in height.

His guide claimed to increase height by up to 4 inches. I only used to section that covered how to increase height by natural means like eating foods that increase HGH (Human Growth Hormone) and a bunch of stretches that increases the space in between each bone in your spinal column.

These stretches are actually healthy for you in the long run. Besides for increasing your height, it also increases the amount of protecting cartilage between each joint.

Is it easy?
To be perfectly honest with you, I did get an extra inch and a half out of the guide BUT it was not easy by any means. It does require work...continuous stretching over about a 6 month period and eating the right diet, which is quite hard to do these days. But if you are motivated to gain some height, you will have no problem following through with it. It all depends on how much you are willing to work.

Anyway, take a look at his guide found here. It's definitely worth a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment